Apple Help By Experts
Apple Inc. is one name that needs no introduction in the world of technology. Founded in 1976 by Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak, and Ronald Wayne, Apple Inc. is a multinational technology company with headquarters in California. Without any second thoughts or any other name even close in vicinity, Apple is the most trusted name in the tech world over for their products like the MacBook, iPad, Apple Smart Watch, and of course the flagship smartphone range – the iPhone. There is no scope of a doubt when it comes to the Apple UIs or the impeccable user experience when it comes to iOS, Apple’s own operating system, which makes Apple so popular. Also features like iTunes, iCloud, and so on makes the lives of Apple users much easier.
Apple is a global technology company that creates a wide variety of electronic gadgets, software, other products and much more. Their most famous products represent iPhone, iPad, iPod, Apple TV, Mac as well as some utility software. Apple is popular for top quality service to the customers, and the individuals are always happy with the gadgets they receive from the Apple. However, Apple gadgets do not create issues more often, and in case any issue occurs while using the Apple gadgets, then the customers can get the instant help regarding various Apple issues by calling the Apple help number. The Apple users can get the Apple help phone number by visiting the official website of Apple. Once they get the official Apple helpline number, then they can easily reach the Apple help desk by calling the Apple help number. The support executives available at the Apple help line will provide you all the necessary help & support regarding different issues in the Apple devices using the Apple help phone number. The customers can even look for the Apple password help by visiting the official Apple website or by using the toll-free number provided on this website.
Apple Help Phone Number :: Apple Help Article :: Independent Support
But it’s not only technology that makes Apple everyone’s go-to brand, it’s also the Apple help desk that provides its users an amazing after-sale experience with the Apple help line and Apple help chat. For any hardware issue to Apple password help, you can easily find the Apple help phone number and the Apple help center with a web search. You can also contact the toll-free Apple help number that is mentioned on the website. It would get you in touch with our technical support executive. Our toll-free Apple helpline number is developed to help the customers who want to communicate with a third-party service provider of Australia for Apple password help. We suggest the customers to read the website terms and conditions before reaching our third-party Apple help center.
You can be locked out of your iPhone or iPad for many reasons – the most common of these being entering incorrect password six times. If you don’t already have a backup in place, there is no way how you can save the data of your device (even if you call the Apple helpline number) because, in order to get back in your phone, you will have to erase your device, which will delete all the data and settings of your device. There are two ways of erasing your device as specified by the Apple help center. If you have synced your things to iTunes, use that. Otherwise, if you haven’t or can’t sync/ connect with iTunes, you can use the recovery mode.
For your help, so that you won’t have to dial the Apple help phone number or contact the Apple help chat support, we have given step-by-step how you can erase your device using both the abovementioned methods. So, don’t look for any Apple helpline number, just read on. It is helpful to you and saves your time contacting the Apple help chat.
Erasing your device using iTunes
If your device is synced with iTunes, it can be restored and that would erase your device and the passcode. For that, to save you the time of calling the Apple help number, you need to do the following as per the Apple help desk:
- Connect it (your device) to the computer it is synced with.
- Go to iTunes. If it asks you for a password, try using any other computer you might have synced with, otherwise, use the other method (recovery mode).
- Let the iTunes sync the device and make a backup. If the backup doesn’t happen, try this for Apple help line.
- After all, this has been done, click Restore.
If you can’t seem to figure out how to restore your data from a backup, don’t worry about contacting the Apple help phone number because it is covered in this article later.
- When you have reached the screen to Set Up while restoring your device, click on Restore from iTunes backup.
- Once in iTunes, pick your device and based on relevance and requirement, choose the backup that you need.
This is how you can erase and recover your device using iTunes without dialing the Apple help number.
Erasing your device using the recovery mode
According to the Apple help desk, the problem with using the recovery mode is, along with erasing the device and the passcode; it will also erase all your data and settings. But if your device isn’t synced with iTunes or iCloud, there is nothing much that you can do and you will have to use the recovery mode for restoring your device using the given methods put in place by calling the Apple helpline number:
- Connect your device to a computer. In case you don’t happen to have one, you can visit any Apple help center. After connecting to the computer, open iTunes.
- When your device has been connected, you have to give it a force restart. This is what it is going to look like:
- When you get the options to either Restore your device or Update it, choose Restore. A software will be downloaded from iTunes for your device. If it happens to take longer than 10-15 minutes, the recovery mode will be exited and you will have to redo step 2 and step 3.
- After the process finishes, the device can be set up and used.
This is how you can erase and recover your device using iTunes without dialing the Apple help phone number.
Going with these steps, you will have all the Apple password help you needed and be able to recover your device without having to dial the Apple help number but if you are still unable to get into your device, you can contact the Apple help desk by calling the Apple helpline number or getting in touch with the Apple help chat support. You can also make a call on the toll-free Apple help line that is mentioned on the website, which connects you to our Apple support team. The users are required to take a look at the website terms and conditions while contacting our third-party Apple help desk.
Apple help line for restoring your device using a backup
You can restore the device using the backup from iCloud or iTunes. We have enlisted the steps involved in both the processes as per the Apple help chat so that you can do it on your own without having to visit the Apple help center.
Restoring the device from iCloud backup
- Turn the device on. You should get the Hello screen. If you don’t see that or your device is already set up, you will have to erase all the content if you want to use the given steps in order to restore your data from backup. Rest of the information is available on Apple help desk.
- Go on with the setup steps on screen till you get the screen for Apps and Data. Once there, click on “Restore from iCloud backup”, as mentioned by the Apple help phone number.
- Then you have to log into iCloud using the Apple ID you have.
- Pick up the most relevant backup based on the date and size. The transfer would start after you have chosen the backup you need. You might get a pop up for an available update, which you can do by following the steps you get on screen.
- You need to sign in using the Apple ID you have when asked in order to restore the apps, purchases, and other things. (If you don’t remember your Apple ID password, read on to get Apple password help – that problem has also been addressed in this article).
- There will appear a bar to show progress and completion if you stay connected. How long it takes would depend on the backup size and the connection speed. If the backup seems to have stopped in the middle, don’t look for the Apple help number because that would probably be because you have been disconnected, so will probably want to check your network connection.
- Now the setup can be finished and your device would be ready for your use. Other app content can continue downloading while you use your device.
This is how you can restore your device using iCloud without having to call the Apple helpline number that connects you to the official Apple help line.
Restoring the device from iTunes backup
- On the system that you used to back the device up, open iTunes.
- Using a USB cable, connect that system to your device and follow the onscreen steps.
- Select your device when you see it on iTunes. If it doesn’t appear, you try this before you try the Apple help phone number.
- Now choose Restore Backup and select the most relevant backup based on the date and the size of the backups, as per your requirement and choice.
- Select restore and keep the device connected while it finishes restoring and syncing. Once the sync is finished, you can turn off the connection.
Using the given ways, you can restore your device on your own without having to look for the Apple help center. But in case you still need help, you can call on the Apple helpline number or contact the Apple help chat. You can also contact the toll-free Apple help line mentioned on the website that will get you in touch with our technical support team. The users are recommended to take a look at the terms and conditions while communicating with our third-party Apple help desk.
Being an Apple user you would know that Apple ID is the key that is used to access all the things you do with Apple. Don’t worry if you have forgotten your password because you can reset it without calling the Apple help number. This is how:
There are three types of securities that you might have chosen and the instructions will vary accordingly.
Apple password help using email
The first and the simplest method to reset your Apple ID password is by using your email. This is how you can reset your password using your email without calling the Apple helpline number:
- Go to the account page and select “Forgot Apple ID or Password”.
- Enter the Apple Id. In case you have forgotten yours, you can get Apple help chat for that here.
- Choose the option where it asks you to Reset the Password and select Continue.
- Then Apple help line is going to ask you to choose how you would want to reset the password:
- By answering the security questions
- By getting an email
Once your password has been reset, Apple password help will ask you to log in again using the new password.
Apple password help using two-factor authentication
If not email, the second method that you can use to reset the password for your Apple ID is the two-factor authentication. According to the support from the Apple help number, if there is two-factor authentication set for the Apple ID you use, its password can be reset using any other Apple trusted device that you have without visiting the Apple help center. If you want to learn how to set two-factor authentication, read this before you dial the Apple help phone number.
On devices other than Mac
- Ensure that you are using iOS 10 or a later version.
- Go into Settings and follow the given process:
- Get into the Apple menu, select System Preferences and click on iCloud.
- Select Account Details.
- When asked for the Apple ID and password, choose “Forgot ID or Password”. After doing that, follow onscreen instructions. According to the support from the Apple help desk, you can also skip the next step.
- Go to Security and select Reset Password. But you will have to put in the password that you use for your Mac before you are allowed to reset the Apple ID password.
Apart from these, you can also use a recovery key for resetting your password as per the Apple help line support.
The third and the last way of resetting the Apple ID password without having to call the Apple help phone number or visiting the Apple help center is by using the two-step verification. You can do that by following the given steps laid out by the Apple help chat support.
- Go to the Apple ID page and select “Forgot Apple ID password”.
- Enter your ID and choose the option for resetting your password. Then select Continue. In case you have forgotten your Apple IS, you can get Apple help line support here so you will be able to work it out without calling the Apple help number.
- After that, you will need to put in your recovery key. If you don’t know what it means, you can get Apple help desk support for that here.
- Then you will have to pick one trusted device and your verification code will be sent on that.
- After entering that verification code, you can simply reset your password.
This is how, using the given three methods enlisted by the Apple help line support, you can reset your Apple ID password without taking the pain to call the Apple help phone number, contact Apple help chat, or visit the Apple help center.
If you need help with any other support for Apple, for any issue that you might face with your devices or IDs or backup or anything else, feel free to contact the Apple help desk using the Apple help number or the Apple help chat. You can also make a call on the toll-free Apple helpline number on the website if you don’t want to look for Apple help phone number or Apple help center, we are highly active everywhere and we provide the best support to the individuals. We also request the users to be aware of the terms and conditions while our third-party Apple helpline number.